Boise: The Perfect Place Are you looking for just the right place for mom? Boise is one of the top places in the country for seniors and retiree's. Here is more information on the A Place for Mom program.
Local Events Find out what's going on in the Treasure Valley! Click Here
Real Estate Statistics Curious about how the Real Estate market is doing? What are homes selling for? Take a look at Idaho Economic Statistics here! Click Here
Great location in NW Boise, not far from downtown at all. You won't believe that this home has solid hardwood flooring throughout and solid granite on all counters. The extensive patio is covered and there is a large shed in the back yard. The foothills are just up Duncan for your recreational pleasure. Wired for a hot tub on patio. Freshly painted and furnace serviced. Ready for a quick close.
A Glassdoor study of tens of thousands of interviews found the 50 questions you’re most likely to be asked in your next interview:
1. What are your strengths?
2. What are your weaknesses?
3. Why are you interested in working for us?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
5. Why do you want to leave your current company?
6. What can you offer us that someone else can’t?
7. Why was there a gap in your employment between these two dates?
8. What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
9. Are you willing to relocate?
10. Are you willing to travel?
11. Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
12. Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
13. What is your dream job?
14. How did you hear about this position?
15. What would you accomplish in the first 30/60/90 days on the job?
16. Discuss your resume.
17. Discuss your educational background.
18. Describe yourself.
19. Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
20. Why should we hire you?
21. Why are you looking for a new job?
22. Would you work holidays/weekends?
23. How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
24. What are your salary requirements?
25. Give a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
26. Who are our competitors?
27. What was your biggest failure?
28. What motivates you?
29. What’s your availability?
30. Who’s your mentor?
31. Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
32. How do you handle pressure?
33. What is the name of our CEO?
34. What are your career goals?
35. What gets you up in the morning?
36. What would your direct reports say about you?
37. What were your bosses’ strengths/weaknesses?
38. If I called your boss right now and asked him what is an area that you could improve on, what would he say?
39. Are you a leader or a follower?
40. What was the last book you read for fun?
41. What are your co-worker pet peeves?
42. What are your hobbies?
43. What is your favorite website?
44. What makes you uncomfortable?
45. What are some of your leadership experiences?
46. How would you fire someone?
47. What do you like the most and least about working in this industry?
48. Would you work 40+ hours a week?
49. What questions haven’t I asked you?
50. What questions do you have for me?
Were you asked any of these questions in your last job interview?